Sunday, March 23, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my blessings blog!  I've decided to start this because I find writing to be very therapeutic to me and for the past 3 years or so I've kept a blessings journal in which I try to write daily at least 3 things that I am grateful for on that day; be they joys or challenges.  I started this journal because my one of my grandmas always used to say "Count your Blessings" before we ended a conversation.  When she passed away, I felt that this was a way that I could remember her and help myself become a more positive individual.  It has certainly allowed me to change my perspective on many things in life.  As I still keep this journal, I also wanted to share these blessings with others in hopes that some of my experiences can relate to someone and I hope that you will enjoy reading! 

Count your Blessings!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment